I’ve found myself in an interesting situation that doesn’t normally occur. This situation is causing a delay in the next build, so I’m going to explain what’s happening.
The next elimination method involves a set of steps. I’m going to be super-vague about these steps so that I don’t “spoil” the surprise. The player must…
- Perform a task for a certain student.
- Have an important conversation with someone.
- Perform a task for a different student.
- Perform a kidnapping.
- Utilize a new gameplay mechanic in your basement.
- Have a text message conversation with someone.
- Watch an interactive cut-scene where the player is presented with an important choice.
6 of those 7 steps have already been implemented; a new character, two new tasks, and two conversations are already in the build. The only thing that remains is the interactive cut-scene.
This cut-scene is relatively simple in nature; it doesn’t involve much action…
View original post 1,307 more words